Fibrex® Composite Windows
Replacement windows – was a pioneer in developing high-quality composites, working to develop them as far back as the 1970s. In 1991, Andersen patented Fibrex®, which combines the highest quality thermoplastics and wood to produce exceptional window frames and sashes that are durable, energy efficient and attractive. Made from more than 40 percent recycled material and wood that’s certified by the Forest Stewardship Council for sustainability, this unique composite is one of the most eco-friendly window materials on the market.
Eco-Friendly and Energy-Efficient Windows
This material offers many key benefits for our composite windows, including:
- Fibrex has very low maintenance requirements, with warranty; protection for rot, flaking, blistering, peeling, cracks, pits or corrosion.
- This composite is a strong insulator, preventing heat transfer both into and out of your home.
- Since Fibrex is a high-strength material, it can make narrower frames that allow more glass area.
- It’s available in 22 color combinations to match your home’s decor.
- These composite windows are available with stainable wood interiors in oak, maple or engineered pine.
- Because Fibrex is made from 40% reclaimed wood fiber, this material has a low environmental impact.
- Fibex expands and contract less in changing temperatures than other materials, so it won’t warp around seals or become difficult to open with age like wood windows may.
We are proud to be your local Renewal by Andersen dealer, offering start-to-finish service installing these high-quality Fibrex® composite windows for homeowners throughout the Hudson Valley and Capital Region. Every house window we install is custom built to fit our customers’ homes, and is available with a variety of options to suit their tastes. You can choose from 37 different combinations of interior and exterior finishes as well as hundreds of grille patterns and dozens of hardware options, and our experts will help you choose the ideal energy efficient windows for your home.
Our Renewal by Andersen composite windows are also available in an incredible number of styles, including:
No matter which composite windows you choose, Renewal by Andersen’s factory-trained installers will ensure they’re properly installed. They are all ready to answer any questions you have at any point in your project, ensuring you know exactly what we’re doing in your home at all times. We always complete our work on time and finish each job with our unique Zero Defect inspection to ensure we installed your composite windows with the utmost precision. With more than 35,000 projects completed since 1973, you can rest assured your job will be in the hands of true professionals.