We invest in our employees because happy employees create happy customers.
In addition to Inc Magazine’s fastest growing business award, we have also won numerous local and national awards for outstanding customer satisfaction.
Careers are now available in Sales, Marketing and Installation.
Thank you to our employees for making Renewal by Andersen of Eastern NY one of the Top Workplaces.
Welcome to the Renewal by Andersen career page. If you’re looking to build a great career, you’ve come to the right place! Whatever your career aspirations are, from part-time work to management, Renewal by Andersen offers all the challenge, opportunity, diversity and growth you’re looking for. Our approach is team focused; we value the input of each and every employee.
If you are interested in any of the positions listed below, please email your resume to or visit our contact us page for more information on how to reach us.Product Manager
Product Manager Apply Now!
RARE OPPORTUNITY – Qualified Professionals Only
Renewal by Andersen, one of the nation’s most respected window replacement companies, is looking for an experienced sales professional for the Albany market. Sales candidates will have direct sales and/or window or building products experience. The compensation plan includes health care and a 401k plan. Interested candidates should e-mail their resume.
Executes in home sales process for providing solutions to window and door problems.
• Work toward meeting or exceeding individual and sales team goals.
• Follow established Renewal sales processes through to completion.
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of Renewal products.
• Complete Renewal training, the pre-class studies and formal class session.
• Ownership of appointments and commitment to convert sales leads into a sale.
• Ensure customer satisfaction.
• Present a professional Renewal appearance and image to the customer.
• Fulfill the role of team membership to ensure overall customer satisfaction and sales performance.
– Ability and desire to learn and follow a specific selling process.
– Driving record in good standing.
– College degree preferred.
– Minimum of two years selling experience.
– Direct sales experience preferred.
– Computer skills.
– Able to work evenings and weekends.
– Ability to build relationships through instilling confidence, sharing information, and meeting commitments.
– Skills of effective communication: clear/accurate messages and active listening.
– Ability to record accurate measurements and translate measurements into a visual layout and scope of work to be performed.
– Skills to organize and follow through in handling details, documentation, records, requests, and processes.
– Ability to self-manage time and activities to meet deadlines, goals, quotas, and customer requirements. A Product Manager position is available in the Capital District.
If you are a proven Sales Professional or an ambitious individual eager to learn, and are looking for an opportunity to build a career with unlimited potential, you may be the person we’re looking for to expand our staff of Sales Consultants.
Can You Do It All?
Then Join Our Winning Team! We are an established, dynamic and highly successful sales organization, searching for a top-notch individual. We are seeking someone who leads by example and can do it all including hiring, training, motivating and coaching a sales force so that we may further enhance our already successful sales program.
Successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Sales experience
- Process oriented
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Proven track record of success in Sales
Successful candidate will receive an outstanding compensation package, salary, overrides, bonuses and benefits.
If you feel you can do it all, contact Renewal by Andersen, Today!
We offer top quality exclusive products and a differentiated product line. We also offer steady lead flow with proven high demo and closing rates and outstanding ongoing sales training. All of our leads are qualified pre-set appointments which means no cold calling is required of you. A high percentage of our customers are repeat and referrals.
We offer great pay plus bonus and incentives, benefits and a retirement plan.
Call Center Representative Apply Now!
RARE MARKETING OPPURTUNITY
IF YOU HAVE a proven track record in marketing or sales and are looking for an opportunity with unlimited growth and income potential, you may be the person we’re looking for in our Call Center Department.
WE ARE – Renewal by Andersen of Eastern NY – The nation’s most trusted name and leader in window and door replacement. We are the exclusive provider of Renewal by Andersen® products in Albany and the Hudson Valley guaranteeing exclusivity and a unique value proposition. Renewal by Andersen is the area’s most trusted name in home improvements having served over 30,000 customers over the past 38 years with an A+ BBB rating. Our growth has propelled us to Inc. Magazine’s list of fastest growing companies in the US.
WE OFFER – An outstanding compensation package including annual salary + bonus. The successful candidate will receive health and retirement benefits and the opportunity to work in a dynamic yet stable environment. A convenient location and career growth opportunities are added benefits to working for Renewal by Andersen.
· Answer phones and respond to customer requests.
· Set product appointments and update customer status into computer system.
· Provide customers with product and appointment information.
· Transfer customer calls to appropriate staff.
· Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using the computer system.
· Follow-up on customer inquires not immediately resolved.
· Complete call logs
· Recommend process improvements.
· Proven track record of accountability and goal achievement.
· Experience in sales or marketing lead generation
· General computer experience MS Office (Word, Excel) and Internet
· Highly organized, strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to meet deadlines and follow up on assignments with minimum direction
· Customer service oriented with an outgoing personality
· Ability to lead by example
· Works well in teams
Marketing – Outbound/Canvasser Apply Now!
Can you talk to people? Are you energetic and enthusiastic? Huff N’ Puff is exclusive local distributor of Renewal by Andersen Windows and Doors, America’s Number 1 replacement window and we are looking for members for our growing NEIGHBORHOOD MARKETING TEAM NO SALES! Looking for talented talkers who are hard working and dependable and deserve to earn $25 per hour… or more! Stable company with track record of success offers flexible hours Paid training. Earn while you learn. Fun atmosphere. PLENTY of OPPORTUNITY for ADVANCEMENT! If you want to be able to write your own paycheck, THIS IS THE JOB FOR YOU!!! Must have a clean record, and be available to start immediately! Email Jesse Lara firstname.lastname@example.org
Events Representative Apply Now!
FULL TIME, PART TIME POSITIONS
RARE OPPORTUNITY – Motivated People Only
IF YOU ARE – an outgoing person with a desire to have fun, make money and the ability to communicate effectively, you may be the person we’re looking for to expand our marketing team.
WE ARE – A national marketer of specialty home improvements, having served over 36,000 customers for over 35 years. We have been named INC Magazines List of 5000 Fastest Growing Companies. Our GROWTH has been EXPONENTIAL over the past several years due to an aggressive marketing campaign and tremendous growth in the Home Improvement industry.
WE HAVE – A financially stable organization and top quality EXCLUSIVE products.
WE OFFER – A generous compensation plan including an hourly salary plus a lucrative bonus structure with unlimited potential based on performance. Our marketing organization is TEAM focused and INCENTIVE driven.
WHAT YOU WOULD BE DOING – Generating interest in our products and services by acting as a brand ambassador or event coordination working with various customers and vendors. We participate in art shows, fairs, and festivals as well as home remodeling/building shows, and typically have a booth, which includes displays with product information. Events vary each week, but are mostly held on weekends (Friday-Sunday). NO SALES REQUIRED.
If you are a college graduate, student or an ambitious person looking to prove yourself, make lots of money, and gain valuable marketing experience, take advantage of this opportunity and contact us. Interviews are by appointment only.
Window Installation Professional Apply Now!
Window Installation Professional positions are available in the Capital District and Hudson Valley.
If you are a hardworking, reliable individual with experience in replacement window installation, you may be the person we’re looking for to expand our staff of Renewal by Andersen Window Installation Professionals.
We offer a financially stable organization, year-round work, an excellent pay structure, great benefits, and top quality unique products – not the same old work.