We invest in our employees because happy employees create happy customers.
In addition to Inc Magazine’s fastest growing business award, we have also won numerous local and national awards for outstanding customer satisfaction.
Careers are now available in Sales and Installation.
Thank you to our employees for making Renewal by Andersen of Eastern NY one of the Top Workplaces.
Welcome to the Renewal by Andersen career page. If you’re looking to build a great career, you’ve come to the right place! Whatever your career aspirations are, from part-time work to management, Renewal by Andersen offers all the challenge, opportunity, diversity and growth you’re looking for. Our approach is team focused; we value the input of each and every employee.
If you are interested in any of the positions listed below, please email your resume to or visit our contact us page for more information on how to reach us.
Watch Video Renewal by Andersen Sales Career
Do you have experience in sales? We’re growing our team of motivated sales consultants to guide homeowners through the window design, selection and sales process. We represent the #1 brand in the industry with an exclusive territory and outstanding compensation and benefits.
Executes in home sales process for providing solutions to window and door problems.
• Work toward meeting or exceeding individual and sales team goals.
• Follow established Renewal sales processes through to completion.
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of Renewal products.
• Complete Renewal training, the pre-class studies and formal class session.
• Ownership of appointments and commitment to convert sales leads into a sale.
• Ensure customer satisfaction.
• Present a professional Renewal appearance and image to the customer.
• Fulfill the role of team membership to ensure overall customer satisfaction and sales performance.
– Ability and desire to learn and follow a specific selling process.
– Driving record in good standing.
– College degree preferred.
– Minimum of two years selling experience.
– Direct sales experience preferred.
– Computer skills.
– Able to work evenings and weekends.
– Ability to build relationships through instilling confidence, sharing information, and meeting commitments.
– Skills of effective communication: clear/accurate messages and active listening.
– Ability to record accurate measurements and translate measurements into a visual layout and scope of work to be performed.
– Skills to organize and follow through in handling details, documentation, records, requests, and processes.
– Ability to self-manage time and activities to meet deadlines, goals, quotas, and customer requirements. A Product Manager position is available in the Capital District.
If you are a proven Sales Professional or an ambitious individual eager to learn, and are looking for an opportunity to build a career with unlimited potential, you may be the person we’re looking for to expand our staff of Sales Consultants.
Can You Do It All?
Then Join Our Winning Team! We are an established, dynamic and highly successful sales organization, searching for a top-notch individual. We are seeking someone who leads by example and can do it all including hiring, training, motivating and coaching a sales force so that we may further enhance our already successful sales program.
Successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Sales experience
- Process oriented
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Proven track record of success in Sales
Successful candidate will receive an outstanding compensation package, salary, overrides, bonuses and benefits.
If you feel you can do it all, contact Renewal by Andersen, Today!
We offer top-quality exclusive products and a differentiated product line. We also offer steady lead flow with proven high demo and closing rates and outstanding ongoing sales training. All of our leads are qualified pre-set appointments which means no cold calling is required of you. A high percentage of our customers are repeat and referrals.
We offer great pay plus bonus and incentives, benefits and a retirement plan.
Watch Video Renewal by Andersen Window Installation Career
Window Installation Professional positions are available in the Capital District and Hudson Valley.
Are you an experienced and motivated carpenter? We’re hiring a full-time lead carpenter to join our growing installation team. We offer industry leading compensation & benefits plus steady, year round work.
Don’t see your dream job listed above? We are always growing and adding new positions. Click HERE to join our job database to be considered for future positions.