A Trusted Window Replacement Company Serving Albany, NY, Homeowners
If it’s time for a window replacement project at your Albany, New York, home, you don’t need to waste your time with those big-box stores that offer inferior products and installation services. Why would you when Renewal by Andersen of Eastern NY offers some of the finest replacement windows on the market and has a reputation for doing the job right the first time? We’re a family-owned company and the area’s exclusive distributor of Renewal by Andersen replacement windows, so you can have complete confidence that we’ll outfit your home with windows that meet your performance needs.
Offering Exceptional Window Installation Services
For decades, homeowners have relied on Renewal by Andersen windows to deliver outstanding weather protection, energy efficiency, and longevity. Some of the factors that help our windows stand out include:
- Our exclusive Fibrex® frame material, a composite blend that is up to 200% stronger than vinyl and resists heat transfer. Combined with our advanced Low-E glass packages, this can greatly reduce the workload for your home’s HVAC system.
- The many customization options available. You can select from popular styles like double-hung, picture, casement, and awning, and you can also choose from several frame colors and finishes to match your home’s color scheme.
Delivering Unmatched Thermal Performance
The U.S. Department of Energy estimates that up to 30% of residential heating and cooling energy usage is the result of inefficient windows that allow air leaks and heat transfer. If you’re tired of watching your hard-earned money fly out the window, you’ll be happy to know that our replacement windows are engineered with thermal performance in mind. Our Fibrex frames and sashes are better at preventing heat transfer than most vinyl products, and we offer a pair of High Performance™ Low-E4® glass options:
- High Performance™ Low-E4® glass that is 45% more energy efficient in summer and 56% more energy efficient in winter than ordinary dual-pane glass. *
- High Performance™ Low-E4® SmartSun™ glass that is 70% more energy efficient in summer and 45% more energy efficient in winter than ordinary dual pane glass.*
We’ll Do the Job Right the First Time
When it’s time for your window replacement project to commence, you can count on our factory-trained technicians to complete their work flawlessly while ensuring that your home is treated with the utmost care. And once your installation project is complete, you’ll enjoy peace of mind knowing your investment is protected by industry-best warranties.
Choose the Window Styles That Best Fit Your Needs
You likely have different preferences for each room in your home, so your window replacement project will probably involve a mix of styles. Some window styles are better at providing ventilation for bathrooms and basements, and others are ideal when you want an unobstructed view of the outdoors. When you partner with RBA of Eastern NY for your window replacement project, you can select from these styles:
- Double-hung – These are the most popular windows on the market because they feature two operable sashes that can be opened for ventilation and make cleaning a breeze.
- Sliding – Much like sliding glass doors, sliding (or gliding) windows open and close along a track.
- Casement – Casement windows are hinged on the side and open outward using a hand crank.
- Picture – You don’t have to worry about air leaks with picture windows, as they don’t open and have a permanent seal.
- Awning – Ideal for basements, bathrooms, and kitchens, awning windows are hinged at the top and can even be opened for ventilation when it’s raining.
- Bay – Bay windows are made up of three separate windows that angle outward from the side of the home.
- Bow – Similar to bay windows, bow windows feature four or more separate panes and form a curve.
- Specialty shape – If you need an arched, geometric, or circular window design, we offer all shapes and sizes of custom windows.
Schedule a No-Obligation Consultation Today
If you live in the Albany, NY, area and want to learn more about our window replacement services, contact Renewal by Andersen of Eastern NY today. We’ll be happy to arrange for one of our product specialists to visit your home to answer your questions and provide a free estimate.