High-Performance Products From a Trusted Window Contractor Serving Sand Lake, NY
One of the most important home upgrades you can make is replacing your old and inefficient windows. New windows can boost your home’s value, curb appeal, and energy efficiency, but choosing the right windows and, more importantly, the right installation contractor, can be the hardest part of the process. However, if you live in the Sand Lake, New York, area, you can ensure the success of your project by partnering with Renewal by Andersen of Eastern NY.
Our Replacement Windows Outperform the Competition
At Renewal by Andersen of Eastern NY, we’re proud to offer the full line of replacement windows from our parent company, Renewal by Andersen®. These exceptional windows are manufactured using proprietary Fibrex® composite material, which boasts several advantages over other materials, including:
- Impressive strength, which allows for thinner frames
- Insulative properties that enhance energy efficiency
- Minimal maintenance requirements, as it won’t fade, peel, warp, or crack
Plus, our windows are fully customizable and available in a wide range of popular styles, including double-hung, sliding, casement, awning, and picture. This allows you to select the right replacement window style for each room in your home.
Also Offering Exterior Doors
We’re not just one of the leading window contractors serving Rensselaer County, as we also offer high-performance exterior doors, including:
- Patio doors – Our patio doors are also made from Fibrex and deliver the same impressive durability and thermal performance as our windows. You can customize several aspects of your patio doors, including their color, window layout, and more.
- Entry Doors – We offer steel and fiberglass entry doors that you can personalize with your choice of hardware, kickplates, sidelights, and decorative glass.
Schedule a Consultation
See for yourself why Renewal by Andersen of Eastern NY is one of the most trusted door and window contractors serving the Sand Lake, NY, area. Contact us today to learn more about our products and services, and to schedule a consultation with our team.