Replacement House Windows for Albany & the Hudson Valley
Replacing house windows can seem like a challenging proposition, but the benefits you will gain from the investment can make a big difference to your home and your life. In addition to boosting curb appeal, replacement windows offer a number of exciting advantages.
- Better energy efficiency. Older homes often have original windows with single-pane glass. These windows generally feel drafty, and even icy to the touch. With energy costs on the rise, replacing old house windows with highly efficient Renewal by Andersen® windows can have a dramatic impact on your energy bills. High-performance Fibrex® composite frames and heat-reflecting Low-E coatings keep you comfortable while reducing heating and cooling costs.
- Less maintenance. Are you ready to break the endless cycle of scraping and painting window frames? Replace your old windows with Renewal by Andersen windows with Fibrex frames. This composite material never needs to be painted and is guaranteed not to rot, peel, crack or decay.
- Added value. Your home is your biggest investment, and you likely will be selling it sometime in the future. Replacing old windows can greatly improve the look of your home and increase its value by making it more attractive to potential buyers. You can recoup most or all of your investment in new Renewal by Andersen® windows.
- Less noise. If you live on a busy street or near a commercial building, noise can be a constant around your house. Replacing your windows with well-constructed Renewal by Andersen® units with dual-pane glass will reduce outside noise transmission into your home for a more peaceful living environment.
- Protect furnishings. The UV rays contained in sunlight can cause significant fade to home furnishings including furniture, carpet, window treatments, and artwork. Renewal by Andersen offers windows with innovative glass packages that block up to 95% of UV rays to reduce fading and preserve your furnishings.
- Easy cleaning. Older window models have to be cleaned from the outside, a challenging and time-consuming task for any homeowner. Renewal by Andersen® windows feature tilt-in sashes that make cleaning a breeze from the inside of your home.
Trust Our Reputable Installers
Even the best windows cannot perform as intended if they are not installed properly. It’s important to hire a window company with certified installers, references and a proven record of customer satisfaction. Renewal by Andersen of Eastern New York has been installing new house windows and doors across Upstate New York for more than 40 years. You can count on our factory-trained experienced crew for flawless installation.
Contact Us for a Free Window Replacement Estimate
Renewal by Andersen of Eastern NY is ready to help you with professional door and window replacement throughout the Capital Region and Hudson Valley. Call us today at (866) 479-1700 or fill out our online form to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation, or visit one of our convenient showrooms in Schenectady or Middletown.