New York is one of the US states that experiences huge swings in temperature. It generally has a humid climate, with long winters, warm springs, hot summer days, and a breezy fall season. Because of the fluctuating temperature, window performance is greatly affected. For example, wood will prematurely age over time when exposed to too much sunlight. Vinyl reacts to this fluctuation and can create fogging in glass.
To avoid these problems, [company_name] offers composite windows made with Fibrex®. It’s the “best of both worlds,” according to Eric Minkiewicz, President of Renewal by Andersen® Eastern New York, during an interview for Look Today.
Features of Fibrex
Fibrex is twice as strong when compared with other materials in the market. It has the look of wood and requires little maintenance like vinyl. It is made from 40 percent wood fiber by weight, and 60 percent thermoplastic polymer by weight. Certified by the Forest Stewardship Council for sustainability, it is one of the most environment-friendly materials available.
When you install our bay window in Glenville, NY, you can guarantee the following features:
- Low maintenance – Fibrex windows do not need painting or scraping. They provide protection from rot, blistering, flaking, cracks, corrosion, and pits.
- Strength – Because it is more durable than other materials, you can request narrower frames that result in more glass area.
- Greater insulation – Fibrex can prevent heat transfer from inside and outside of your home. When combined with our High-Performance™ Low-E4® glass, you can greatly lessen your energy consumption.
- Environment-friendly – We use reclaimed wood fiber in making Fibrex material. The spare materials during the manufacturing process can be reground and reused. This lessens landfill pollution.
- Stability – Fibrex will expand and contract less during fluctuating temperatures. Thus, it will not warp around the seals.
- Aesthetic appeal – Fibrex can be made to have the natural look of wood. It is available in 22 color combinations. You can also have stained finishes like oak, maple, and engineered pine on the interior part of your window. You can also have them customized to fit curved window openings. We also offer different grille patterns and several hardware options.
Great Product Warranty and Services
Renewal by Andersen window replacement in Clifton Park, NY, comes with superior warranty coverage. Our window system comes with 20-year warranty for glass, 2 years for installation, and 10 years for all other components.
We also provide a Red Carpet Experience: you can get a free consultation and a clear quotation good for one year. Call our experts today and schedule an appointment! You can also fill out our contact form.