Video Blog: The Renewal By Andersen® Window InstallationJuly 25, 2016
Windows work to make your home look beautiful and inviting, but if their paint begins to peel, they can be an eyesore. Over time, your windows can also become drafty, allowing outdoor air inside and letting heat escape from your home. This can greatly affect your monthly energy bills.
When you have deteriorating windows, be sure to replace them right away. When it comes to quality window replacement, [company_name] is a name you can trust. Our windows and installation process come with the guarantee of superior craftsmanship, durability, and energy efficiency.
The Replacement Process
Whether you want a casement or a double-hung window, we will guarantee its amazing benefits through proper installation. Here is our systematic process:
1. We arrive at your home on time so we can complete the installation process in one day.
2. We protect your belongings. We will meet with you to tell you what you should expect from the installation. To ensure the safety of your carpet and furniture, we put on protective shoe coverings and put down drop cloths.
3. We will remove the old windows. We’ll make sure your home isn’t exposed to the elements for very long by installing a new window before removing another one.
4. We install your replacement windows. We’ll put your new windows in place, and then plumb, square, and shim before putting the screws in. Renewal by Andersen of Eastern New York is the top provider of quality windows, including picture and awning windows. With their quality Fibrex frames and energy-efficient glass, they will definitely perform under extreme weather conditions.
5. We close every gap. Each side of your windows will have multiple screws for better security.
6. We apply airtight seals. We caulk and seal your windows on the exterior, and apply expandable foam that binds and insulates them. We’ll then apply interior caps and finally, the trim.
7. We will answer any questions you might have and give you a demonstration on how to operate your new windows. We also make sure to clean up both your interior and exterior after the process.
No matter what types of windows you want to install, you can expect only the best from us. Call Renewal by Andersen of Eastern New York today at (518) 831-2434 or (845) 245-2664. To schedule a FREE consultation, fill out our contact form.