Sales Professional NeededFebruary 11, 2016
Renewal by Andersen, one of the nation’s most respected window replacement companies, is looking for an experienced sales professional for the Albany and Hudson Valley market. Sales candidates will have direct sales and/or window or building products experience. Compensation plan includes health care and 401K plan. Interested candidate should mail or e-mail their resume.
Interested candidates should email their resume to:
- Albany: Scott <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Hudson Valley: Brandi <email@example.com>
Executes in home sales process for providing solutions to window and door problems.
- Work towards meeting or exceeding individual and sales team goals.
- Follow established Renewal Sales processes through to completion.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of Renewal products.
- Complete Renewal training, the pre-class studies and formal class session.
- Ownership of appointments and commitment to convert sales leads into a sale.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Present a professional Renewal appearance and image to the customer.
- Fulfill the role of team membership to ensure overall customer satisfaction and sales performance.
- Ability and desire to learn and follow a specific selling process.
- Driving record in good standing
- College degree preferred.
- Minimum of two year selling experience.
- Direct sales experience preferred.
- Computer skills.
- Able to work evenings and weekends.
- Ability to build relationships through instilling confidence, sharing information, and meeting commitments.
- Skills of effective communication: clear/accurate messages and active listening.
- Ability to record accurate measurements and translate measurements into a visual layout and scope of work to be performed.
- Skills to organize and follow through in handling details, documentation, records, requests, and processes.
- Ability to self-manage time and activities to meet deadlines, goals, quotas, and customer requirements.